YOUR DONATION MAKES A DIFFERENCE
When you make a contribution to Mount Sinai Medical Center, you are impacting our mission “to provide high quality health care to our diverse community enhanced through teaching, research, charity care and financial responsibility.” Our hospital’s foundation brings together a family of philanthropic supporters who embrace Mount Sinai’s mission and share a commitment to improving the overall health and well-being of our community.
Mount Sinai stands as a health care landmark, ensuring that residents of Miami Beach and the surrounding communities continue to have immediate access to:
- The Mount Sinai Heart Institute, which offers the best heart attack survival rate in Florida, the best cardiac surgical outcomes among adult facilities performing the most cases, the most active valve program in South Florida and the only Ivy League, Columbia University affiliated cardiac program in South Florida.
- The Harvey R. Chaplin Family Stroke and Chest Pain Center, one of only a select few comprehensive stroke centers in the state.
- The Abess Family Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), a Level III NICU that provides the highest lifesaving care available for babies born premature or severely ill.
- The Lila and Harold Menowitz Comprehensive Breast Center and the Mount Sinai Comprehensive Cancer Center, the first center in Florida and one of only 36 in the nation to receive the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Outstanding Achievement Award three consecutive times.
- The Mount Sinai Cancer Research Program, which gives patients access to innovative clinical trials and new cancer treatment options.
We invite you to browse through the pages of our website to learn more about our foundation and its membership organizations. With the help of our donors, Mount Sinai has served our community for more than six decades, always providing quality care and services for every patient. By joining our family of supporters, you will be part of a tradition of support that will ensure Mount Sinai’s place at the forefront of medical excellence for generations to come.
Board of Trustees
|Steven D. Sonenreich
President & CEO