Search all current open positions within the medical center and submit your application online.
Learn about health insurance options and other attractive benefits offered to Mount Sinai employees.
- The only hospital in Miami-Dade to be named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health™
- 4 star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the highest star rating awarded in Miami-Dade
- Best heart attack survival rate in Miami-Dade County.*
- Best cardiac surgery survival rate in the state among hospitals that perform a high volume of complex cases in Florida.*
- Performs more valve surgeries than any other cardiac program in South Florida.*
- The only Columbia University affiliated cardiology and urology programs in South Florida
- South Florida’s LARGEST private, non-profit teaching hospital.
- The FIRST breast center in South Florida to receive accreditation from the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
*Sources: CMS Hospital Compare July 2016 and AHCA data from y-end 2016 among adult Florida hospitals that perform more than 913 cases annually.
This hospital is so unique in many ways (good ways) I love how easy is to find parking for patients and the huge variety of specialists that the hospital has. The views are unbelievable, I like the fact that it's not overcrowded like other hospitals in Miami.
I came to the emergency room. The staff was extremely nice. I didn't have to wait to be seen. The physicians and nurses who took care of me listened and treated me quickly to ensure I wasn't in pain. I am very pleased. Thank you for the excellent care.
... I think this hospital deserves a gold star, pat on the back or whatever they do in the medical field to signify a job well done.