The physicians at Mount Sinai address the unique medical issues faced by women as well as couples challenged by infertility. Offering diagnosis, treatment and research protocols for cancer of the female reproductive organs, these physicians also provide laser therapy for pre-cancerous abnormalities along with genetic counseling for familial risks associated with breast, ovarian and colon cancer. In addition, the physicians provide surgical therapy for a host of urogynecological issues, including bladder dysfunction and endometriosis. The team also implements the latest reproductive technology in treating couples who have trouble conceiving, including in-vitro fertilization and egg or sperm donation.
- Diagnosis, treatment and research protocols for cancers of the female reproductive organs
- Laser therapy for pre-cancerous abnormalities
- Genetic counseling for familial risk
- Surgical therapy for urogynecological issues, including robotic laparoscopic hysterectomies
- Minimally invasive pelviscopic surgery
- Surgery of the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes
- Treatment of infertility, including in-vitro fertilization and donor egg and sperm implantation