If you don't have health insurance, or need medicine not covered by your insurance plan, Mount Sinai Medical Center invites you to take advantage of our free, easy to use Prescription Savings Card.
Benefits of a Mount Sinai Medical Center Prescription Savings Card:
- No applications, no fees
- You can start saving today
- Covers everyone without health insurance or prescription coverage
- Available even to those with insurance who may need medications not covered under their plan
- No age, income or citizenship restrictions
- Up to 70% savings on many generic medications
- Discounts available on brand-name medications
- More than 55,000 pharmacies in the network
Mount Sinai's Prescription Savings Card is the one you can trust. With thousands of participating pharmacies nationwide, you'll get the best possible savings and our commitment to your health and well being.
The network includes pharmacy chains, such as CVS, Rite Aid, Medicine Shoppe, Walgreens, Wal-Mart and more, as well as thousands of independent pharmacies throughout the country. Click here to find a participating pharmacy in your area.
For your convenience, some medications are available via mail-order for home delivery. Check the drug pricing schedule for these costs. To use the convenient mail order option, please call 1-866-909-5170.
*Please note, this prescription savings card is not an insurance card or insurance plan.