Finding safer, more effective treatment options for all forms of disease is a primary focus of Mount Sinai's mission. Participation in clinical trials allows us to offer the most advanced care to patients. For more information on studies now underway, click the links below.
- Oncology Research
- Alzheimer's Research
- Cardiology Research
- Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery Research
- Gastroenterology Research
- Interventional Radiology Research
- Interventional Neuroradiology Research
- Orthopaedics Research
- There Is No 'Alternative Medicine'
- Chelation therapy and cardiovascular disease: Connecting scientific silos to benefit cardiac patients
- EDTA Chelation Therapy Alone and in Combination with Oral High-Dose Multivitamins and Minerals for Coronary Disease: The Factorial Group Results of the Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy
- Effect of Chelation Regimen on Patients With Diabetes Mellitus and Prior Myocardial Infarction in the Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy (TACT) Published in American Heart Association Journal
- Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy (TACT) results published in Journal of the American Medical Association
- Staged percutaneous coronary intervention and minimally invasive valve surgery:
Results of a hybrid approach to concomitant coronary and valvular disease